guidelines & requirment
At Chi Ro our first priority is our Brides and their safety! We are taking all of the CDC guidelines serious and want to keep you, your bridal party, and our Artists all safe while you enjoy being pampered on your Wedding Day. Our new on location and in studio, as well as contract changes due to covid is listed below.
1. Each Artist will be wearing a face mask, and gloves at all time. Gloves will be changed between services for each person.
2. During performed services we do require that ALL people and clients *wear a face mask if they are in or around the area of makeup/hair being performed ( in the chair, or standing near by). A *10-12 foot distance is requested if a mask is not being worn in the vicinity of our Artists working. *Our Artist have the right to stop services until the requirements are met which may delay the getting ready process. *We suggest sending all these guidelines over to your Bridal Party to insure there are no issues on your Wedding Day. Timing is of the up must importance for your day! *Services can and will be denied if face coverings are not worn.
3. During performed services *we request a private area so that the services can be a one on one experience. Client's *Mask can be removed ONLY during the makeup process and our Artists will still be required to wear a mask, as well as a face shield (PPE) during the makeup process. *This is for you and our Artists Protection.
4. All Curling Irons and Hair products will be wiped down between each client.
5. All Makeup will be disinfected and wiped down between clients.
6. Chair will be sprayed and wiped down between client's as well.
6. Each Person receiving makeup will have a pre sanitized, packaged brush set that will be sealed and opened specifically for that individual.
Contract addedum during Pandemic.
*7. In addition to our santitation practices any contract that is cancelled during the pandemic is subject to a cancelltion fee. Any packages paid in full will be non refundable.
We have always prided ourselves on high sanitation practices and are excited to be able to bring you even more safety in this area during this time. Please bear with as as some of these steps *may add a little more time to each service but just know it is for your protection. We will add in Cush time for this with your final timeline for your wedding day.
If you have any questions regarding the CDC and TDLR guidelines please let us know and we will be happy to send you over a copy of the requirements we are required by law to follow. Our Artists are Licenses Professionals which we also means we are required to follow the rules and regulations of TDLR.
We can't wait to Serve You and Your Bridal Party on your Big Day!
Owner/ Chi Ro Makeup & Hair